Structured Functional Surfaces and Films for Your Specific Applications
At META, we have extensive knowledge of designing and developing novel optically functional films and metamaterial-based systems. Our experienced and motivated team of scientists has a strong background in modern research methods and techniques and is at the forefront of advanced materials research and development. Our partnerships with leading research organizations in Europe, North America and Asia provide us with access to the highest quality research talent and to commercial distribution channels in some of the world’s largest technology markets. At META we also use these advantages to provide specialist research and development and consultancy services to both public and private organizations worldwide.
We are highly experienced in integration of our optical films into different optical systems and displays from verity of industries; aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer electronics, energy and healthcare.
Our films can be used as part of a thin film, multi-layer stack and are compatible with common industries materials and processes: Hard Coating, AR coating, optical adhesives, plastic and glass sheets.
Due to their flexibility, our films can be applied and embedded on a flat, 1D curved, and 2D curved form factors. This includes lenses, visors, windows, windshields and HUDs.
Our developed systems go through validation and are tested against international environmental and aerospace standards.
META has a dedicated team supports product development from ideation, to proof of concept, and to production. We use a full suite of custom and commercial metrology and characterization instruments, state-of-the-art optical tools (design and simulation software, tunable lasers, microscopy, opticomechanics, environmental testing and more).
Take Advantage of Our Expertise
After we fully understand your specific requirements, we can help you with:
- Optical laser filters.
- HOE’s (Holographic Optical Elements) as diffusers and planar optics for AR (Augmented Reality), HUD (Head Up Display), smart glasses/windows.
- Transparent conductive film application (Anti – fog/Ice, heating)
- Transparent EMI shielding.
- Transparent antennas.
- RFID systems.
- Integrated digital & RF embedded systems for aviation applications
- R&D and Engineering:
- Optical systems R&D.
- RF & antenna R&D.
- Microwave systems R&D.
- Radar cross sections analysis and simulations
- Electromagnetic analysis and simulations
- Special-purpose software and intelligent algorithm systems
- Testing & measurements
- Component fabrication:
- ISO 9001-2015 certified production facility.
- ISO 6 and ISO 7 cleanrooms.
- Industry 4.0 capable manufacturing ERP ensures traceability and conformity from raw material to end product.