NANOWEB® is a transparent, flexible, and energy-efficient film.
NANOWEB® can be designed for microwave ovens of all standard shapes and sizes. It delivers unparalleled safety against microwave radiation and a completely transparent viewing experience. Traditional metallic grids often have noticeable patterns that affect how clear and color-accurate they are, restricting their applications. In contrast, META’s groundbreaking NANOWEB technology boasts up to 99% transparency and can be applied to any glass or plastic surface. Additionally, it outperforms current conductive films and metal oxides in terms of shielding effectiveness. To request samples or a demo, please contact us.
- RF shielding upto 100 dB
- High Transparency, non-diffractive
- Broadband protection (50 MHz – 200 GHz)
- Invisible to the human eye (sub-micron lines)
- High transmission (up to >99%)
- Colour neutral, low haze (<1%)
- Most flexible films (PET, Polycarbonate)
- Any rigid substrates (glass, etc.)
- Large area applications
- Invisible to the human eye: features sub-micron lines that are virtually undetectable, offering a clear and unobstructed view. Non-diffractive design ensures a true-to-life display
- Exceptionally low resistivity: ranges from 0.3-20 Ω/sq., ensuring effective and efficient electromagnetic interference shielding which can be customized to your product specification
- High optical transmission: achieves up to >99% light transmission for a completely transparent viewing experience
- Color-neutral and low haze: less than 1% haze and a color-neutral composition make for a crystal-clear window without distortion
Stack Lamination and Integration